Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Just done this 2 screen design recently:)
Using water painting effect on PS, looks kinda cool.

Gonna try more of it:)


Last weeks was a busy week for me, I can hardly catch my breath. NUS overseas internship interview, lunch with the Boards of Governor, lots of assignments and more to list.

Kinda screw up my interview, oh well I WANT TO GO US! LA is also fine:) HAHA! Hope I'm chosen:)

Lunch with a table of SP directors, hmmmm managed to survive through. HAHA! They were actually quite funny too :D

This week gonna get busy with the fund raising to Vietnam. SO LOOKING FORWARD!! This december we're going there man! & spending xmas there!! Awwww, baby too bad u've gotta celebrate christmas alone xDD

Shall i work next sat and sun? Angela called. HMMMMMM..

Well, I shall get back to my work. TATAS

0 comments: