Saturday, November 6, 2010


Just turned 18 few days ago:)
Thanks for all the wishes peeps, I appreciated it.

Got school on that day, lucky the timetable for the day was kinda short.
& during MIM lesson got a surprise from the whole class.

AWWWWW, u guys are so sweet:)
Especially wanru for composing a birthday song for me.
MUACK* MUACK*

It started off with my cute lecturer asking the whole class to get ready,
and he open windows mediaplayer.
(which I tot he's going to show another boring video)

THEN..

The whole class kept quiet, till then i realised it is a birthday song :)))
OMG was so shocked to react xDD

After lesson head to my gems class, on the way met Jonathan.
& he sang a birthday song for me. HAHA!
Awwww, thanks yea :))

After school went to town to meet baby,
and he bought flowers for me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As usual had dinner and caught a movie.
After the show he brought me to Tiffany and co to buy a necklace for me.
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Then baby's mother also wanted to buy a braclet for me.
Awww, but it's okay.

And on the way home, we met someone whose so alike to Jason.
So we stalked him and called Jason.
HAHA! Sadly, it's not him.

&& while baby was talking to him, he passed the phone to me.
(was wondering whats going on)
"Happy birthday!"

Felt really happy though I didnt had a grand celebrations
(like chalet or bbq and stuffs)
So touched with the nonstop spamming on birthday wishes on FB:)
My iphone kept ringing throughout the movie. HAHA!

Not forgetting my sisters who celebrated an advance birthday
at my house. HAHA! (Another surprise)

Hope they're doing fine with their exams & my JOJO,
doing fine with her stead:)

Anw, love you guys:))))


0 comments: