Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today MIM lesson was boring! There is some problem with my Acid studio and even my lecturer have no idea what is wrong with it. So I was left to do nothing. & started webcam-ing with Alex:)

Freaking funny, as I've brought my bunny to school! HAAHA! & everyone's playing with it. & my clique also webcam with the Phu Lam students. & I still miss VN! D:

Had a super epic dream today and when I wake up I thought I'm still at the "Fuck-and-Go" hotel preparing to go to the college.

Oh well, went to PlazaSing with my clique to hunt for wanru's stuffs at Spotlight. Had dinner together and we had witness the most epic thing that has ever happened this year.

Showdown between Long John Silver and Yoshinoya staffs. Apparently the LJS staff abit siao siao one. And yea scolding vulgarities and a fight almost broke out. But stopped by 5 security guards and police came.

After that went home and no one's at home so I took a nap. Woke up and suddenly I've got the mood to do my logo so I started working on it. Well, I better turn in. TATA~


You can't hold on to water, it fills you up but never stays.
& you're loving me like water.

0 comments: